Files for printing parts can be submitted by coming to The Cube to upload the file.
When submitting a part, please include:
- College and department
- File name
- Short description
- General dimensions and scale
- Purpose of part such as personal, research, etc.
- How part will be used such as display for presentation, rocket fin, camera mount, etc.
- Number of copies requested
- Printer requested
- Other important information
Original design files submitted should be .STL file to be used by the printers or .WRL file if full color is needed. The Cube staff can help generate these files.
The Cube reserves the right to refuse printing questionable objects including, but not limited to, weaponry, copyrighted materials or parts intended for commercial sale.
- Autodesk Inventor